Try Meditation without Transmission
Deepen your experience and appreciation of life through this simple daily practice of Heartfulness.
Create the environment
- Find a place where you will not be disturbed. The practice described below should ideally be followed at the same time and the same place for the next seven days.
- Turn off your phones, televisions, radios and anything that may distract you.
- If you feel the need, tell your roommates or family members that you will not be available for 30 minutes.
When you feel you naturally coming out of the meditation, spend a few minutes writing down what you observed in your diary. It is highly recommended to keep a diary of your observations.
Food for thought :
- How long did I manage to meditate ?
- Where was my attention during meditation ?
- How did I feel given the fact that I focused on the heart rather than the mind ?
When you feel inspired to go further, you may consider practicing Heartfulness with the help of yogic transmission.
Sit back and follow the process of Heartfulness meditation. This can be done by people of all ages.
Gently close your eyes and think the source of light is present in the heart. Rather than trying to visualize it, simply place the attention on your heart and stay open to any experience that may occur. Do this for 30 minutes. If you feel distracted by thoughts, gently bring your attention back to the heart. This method can be followed by anyone over 15 years.